Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today -

Outside my window: I see cars passing, passing, passing.

I am thinking: That sometimes it's hard for people to break out of destructive/hurtful thought patterns and see the good in people.

I am thankful for: My family. The ones I live with, the ones I live by, and my grandparents that don't live close by but I love very much.

From the kitchen: Left overs tonight.....Tuesdays are work and then wrestling. Oh, I forgot today is cooking day with Nana so I'll have a yummy treat later! :-)

I am creating: A legacy for my children to pass on to their children. (Too deep - I know.) :-)

I am reading: Way too many books at one time. :-) The Successful Family by Creflo and Taffy Dollar; Preparing to be a Helpmeet by Debi Pearl; How to Get and Stay Organized by.....can't remember; A Place for Peace by Amy Claptham.

I am hoping: That I will trust God with ALL the details as much as my heart says I should. My head always gets in the way.

I am hearing: Quiet.

Around the house: It's a reminder of the lovely dinner/evening that my hubby planned and prepared for the kids and I last night.

Tomorrow holds: Joyful hearts, big smiles, lots of schoolwork, a few bills to be paid, doctors appointment, church.

No comments:

Post a Comment