Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Expansion

New life. 

Jesus. The empty tomb.

What does it all mean?

It means that I have a Savior.

A Savior that would have just saved ME if that's all that wanted Him. 

He is mighty to save though and that means more that just me gets to enjoy that salvation. 


Family.

My husband. My two kids. My mom. My sisters. Gar. 

The promise of expansion. 

New faces. New lives intertwined. New hopes. New relationships. More children. 

I used to fear changes in life. I was so comfortable with the way it was. 

But as I get older I realize how vitally important expansion is. In our homes. Our friendships. Our churches. 

It means new life. And that takes on different forms. But with new life comes new blessings. 

Yes disappointment and hurts often come too but we would miss the blessings if we didn't endure them. 

Grateful. Waiting. Anticipating. Pondering. Grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment