Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Forgiveness

Linda Dillow writes, "Author Philip Yancy called forgiveness an unnatural act. He's right. It does feel unnatural. However, forgiveness is not a feeling but a secret choice of the heart. God uses conflict to teach us this truth." This morning as I was praying and struggling over a certain situation, I happened to open a book that I'd been reading and set aside for many months and this was the exact paragraph that I had left off on. It is completely amazing to me how God works in such mysterious and loving ways. I asked Him to help and He did by having me stop at this exact place months ago and begin reading again right when I needed it. Now the hard part is actually doing it....

No comments:

Post a Comment