Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Whole Hearted Child

I have skimmed through The Whole Hearted Child before after getting it from the library.
But I found one at a used curriculum sale for $3 and was so excited to have my own copy.
I've only just begun as I grabbed my yellow highlighter and turned to the introduction.

Here's what I found there:

"By the grace of God, you will one day rejoice to see your children graduating from your home school to take places of Christian leadership in the church and in the world. Your wholehearted child will become a mature Christian adult, serving God "with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind." (I Chron 28:9) And in God's timing, your sons and daughters will marry and begin their own families to carry on all that you have taught them, and to raise their own wholehearted children. May we all live to see that day."

Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever! Deut 5:29



Yes, Lord, let it be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment