Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Godly vs. Smart

We've had a great first week of school so far. 
We actually began last week but it wasn't official until today. :-)


 I'm taking a big leap of faith and stepping into unknown waters with our science and history this year....
 Much more hands on.
 I've always feared "randomness"....
 ...but for the sake of my children,
I have got to make learning fun!
Ultimately, I'm more interested in raising Godly children than smart children anyways. 
Although both would be nice! I'm trying to remember thought that head/book knowledge is 
not my ultimate goal. 
My ultimate goal is raising children who love, serve, respect, fear, worship, and adore Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment