Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Friday, September 16, 2011

Worthy is the Lamb

"If you conquer, you will be clothed like them in white robes, and I will not blot your name out of the book of life; I will confess your name out of the book of life; I will confess your name before my Father and before his angels." Revelations 3:5


By the graciousness of life I am being formed into so much more than I could engineer, either with a single decision or a multitude of them.  - Max Lucado

I am almost done reading through the New Testament and have really enjoyed being in the book of Revelations. I admit that it has not always been my favorite book of the Bible just because I feel there are so many analogies that I don't yet understand and probably won't in this life. BUT I have so enjoyed being reminded that we will ETERNALLY be praising our Lord and Savior. It thrills my heart to read that right now the angels are bowing down and crying HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

I am overjoyed that one day I will stand before my Lord...
so unworthy....
yet so loved. 

"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"
Revelation 5:12


No comments:

Post a Comment