Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy couple of weeks.....

I gave Busy a haircut. He likes it long on top. :-)

Sweety always has a puppy in her hand. 
She has understood much more with this liter 
that they all have other homes that they will someday go to. 
It hasn't hurt that last time we decided to give them each $50 
for all of their hard work that they have put into the puppy care as well.
She already has her shopping trip planned.:-)
This past Monday was picture day at co-op. 
This wasn't all of the kids since some come for afternoon only. 
PATH co-op has been a blessing to our family. 
I'm not gonna say that it isn't difficult giving up Mondays, 
but the benefits outweigh the negatives by far!
The kids wanted to take pictures with the crosses....

I think it's wonderful that the cross is important to them!!!!!
This is one of my favorite pictures of them together in a long time. 
 I LOVE THEM!
And this one is pretty special also!
Yep, love this guy!
And this adorable, sweet princess of the King!

Wow, praying that you are remembering your blessings as much as I am today. 
I Samuel 13:14b says, "The Lord has sought out someone after his own heart." 
Oh Lord, may that be me and my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment