Psalm 147:1

"Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grateful for family....

This past week was my little sister's 17th birthday. 
She loved the Hello Kitty slippers that Sweetie got her. :-)
I'm so grateful that God gave me two sisters!
Growing up as an only child for 13 years 
and then being blessed with two sisters has changed who I am. 
I defiantly have only child/first born tendencies...:-)
but God has used my family to help me grow. 
Cassidy is so different from my mom and other sister.
She is quiet and reserved and often feels like she lives in the shadow 
of our loud personalities, but God has given her so many wonderful qualities
that we could all learn from. 
She is incredible compassionate. 

She is also an incredible Auntie!
So is Courtney. :-)

Just taking a moment to be grateful for sisters that I didn't think I would have....
and now that I do - I can't imagine living without!



No comments:

Post a Comment